WHAT WE DO
Little Birdy specialises in high quality Web and Graphic Design that builds businesses, whether you have a start-up or are an established brand. We are the only design agency you require; an all-in-one business solution.
Our Web and Graphic Design services are focused on building your brand identity, and we help your business with strategies that work. We discuss your vision: your business plan, your target audience, your goals and tailor the Design to enable your success.
We are the perfect solution for those looking to start a new business and don't know where to start. You have your vision in your mind and we bring it to life. Likewise, for those in an established business and need some re-branding or some marketing strategies that will move your business up a notch. We can help you with automation and all marketing needs.
OUR WEBSITE DESIGN PROCESS
After you have made contact, we conduct a free 1-hour Consultation with you either in person, or via phone/Skype so that you can introduce your business and discuss your goals, aspirations and needs. We can ascertain whether Little Birdy is a right fit for you and if so, set a plan for your Project. We'll discuss your business goals, target audience and what your Website needs to do for you.
We'll break down all requirements, timeframes (Commencement Date, Project Period, and Finalisation Date), and strategies and you will be provided with an estimate of all costs involved, that will be confirmed before work has begun.
We do some homework
Depending on your Project (based on your discussed business needs), some time is spent initially researching your industry, your potential competitors and your target audience. All Design work starts from this base because we want to better understand your business and want your branding to stand out above the rest.
The Design Work Begins
This is where we get stuck into the work and begin the Design. You will be provided with updates and samples as we work.
Little Birdy doesn't disappear at this stage. We continue to work with you, to change and adapt in order to help maintain the growth of your business.
• • •
Print & Online Marketing Meetings (including any computer program tuition in person)
Future Consultations that discuss marketing and business strategies will be charged at AUD$30 per hour and capped at 4 hours maximum.
Reason being, we need to cut the amount of chit-chat and provide an environment of pure business focus and learning.
These Meetings about online and print marketing strategies have incredible value. Clients will be able to pay for these Consults on the spot with our PayPal card reader or via 7-day invoice. These Meeting charges also include phone and Skype Consults. If a Meeting should fall between hours, then the fee will be adjusted accordingly (eg 1.5 hours = AUD$45).
Owner and Designer, Simone Halloran BVA is an established Australian Web and Graphic Designer who attained a Bachelor Degree in Visual Arts specialising in Photography in 1996. She has spent the last 23 years learning, refining and adapting her knowledge in an ever-growing digital world. She has also studied a Cert II in Web Development and Digital Design.
Simone initially worked in the Retail and Hospitality industries for many years (while studying), which gave her invaluable experience and insights into customer service, sales and managing businesses.
She recently worked for Fairfax Regional Media, and her duties were:
• Weekly Advertising Graphic Design for numerous local businesses, events, and festivals (under deadlines);
• Newspaper Production, Printing, and creating page layouts;
• Creating content and maintaining Websites and Social Media; and
• Occasionally writing articles and taking article and online photos (great for Website Content writing experience).
She also designed an award-winning food, wine and art supplementary magazine and matching mobile app, and has volunteered her Design services while on the Committee for Kangaroo Island Art Feast in the past for a number of years, and currently now for Kangaroo Island and Victor Harbor Dolphin Watch.
She has worked with businesses of all types, such as:
• Kauppila Pty Ltd and Kangaroo Island Hire & Scaffolding - highly successful residential, industrial, and commercial construction business, and hire supply;
• Kangaroo Island & Victor Harbor Dolphin Watch, The Nepal Shelter Rebuild Project, Kangaroo Island Art Feast, KI FEASTival, Kangaroo Island Council, City of Victor Harbor, SA Whale Centre, Santos Tour Down Under, The Longest Table, Business Kangaroo Island, and The BSA Owner's Club of SA - businesses and non-profit organisations who host annual festival and events;
• Gilbert & Co., Raw Bulk Wholefoods, Clifford's Honey Farm, Kangaroo Island Free Range Eggs, Mobility Aids & More, A Little Piece of Byron, HairTea - retail shops, online shops and produce;
• Pelican Cottage, Cape View Cottage, Kepals on the Coast, Allure Beach Retreat, Cape Cassini Wilderness Retreat, KI Hire A Guide, KI Ride, KI Marine Adventures, Baudin House, Kangaroo Island Charters & Touring - holiday accommodation and custom touring;
• South Coast Nurturing, Puzzle Pink, Olea Massage, Seascape Wellness - mental health and holistic wellness practices;
• Also: professional photographers; manufacturing; builders and trades; health, beauty and wellbeing; education; restaurants, caterers and market stallholders; authors; landscape gardeners; farmers and agricultural suppliers; artists; wineries; electricians; removalists; skip bin hire; schools; art galleries and many more!
Simone is unique because she is a Web and Graphic Designer, Digital Artist and Professional Photographer, and an experienced marketing and business guru who has had many years of working experience. She has an eye for detail, and is a spelling and grammar perfectionist from working at a newspaper - an invaluable asset in today's world.
Her passion is to help you grow your business and to provide you with the designs to facilitate your business success.
Let's work together!
Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Closed Weekends & Public Holidays